Fit4Mom’s Stroller Strides, the country’s largest and fastest growing fitness program for moms and their babies, has a lot of reasons to get moving and celebrate as it approaches its 11th anniversary of Stroller Strides by offering a free class, raffle prizes, refreshments and more at Desert Ridge Marketplace.
The fitness program is to be 9:30-10:30 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 5, at Desert Ridge Marketplace, 21001 N. Tatum Blvd. in Phoenix. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
The event is free and the first 75 attendees to arrive will receive a gift bag, as well as a chance to win the Fitness Raffle with prizes that include:
- Sole Sports Running Stores gift cards;
- A prize package from Babies “R” Us and Babyganics;
- A Kindermusik session valued at $230 with Miss Brenlie and Friends;
- Gift cards from Islands, Nori Sushi and Coconut Bliss Pillow from Mattress Firm;
- Items from As You Wish Pottery at Desert Ridge;
- Sure Shop stroller shopping bags from Hatch Things; and
- FIT4MOM gear, and much more
Complimentary refreshments immediately following the class will be offered and moms and their kids can enjoy free open play at The Play Factory from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
FIT4MOM inspires moms across the country to achieve their ultimate potential, both physically and emotionally. The FIT4MOM class will be led by a certified instructor, and focuses on the areas that new moms want help toning.
Pregnant and new moms alike are invited to stretch and stride with their strollers.
For more information, visit www.phoenix-scottsdale.fit4mom.com