Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill will once again be offering their highly anticipated and custom summer menu, filled with slow-cooked pork ribs, craft cocktails and a banana foster beignet dessert that will tempt your taste buds.
Be sure to stop in to try these delicious items at one of their five Valley locations from now until August 23.
The summer menu includes:
- Pig Wings–Pork shanks, chipotle prickly pear sauce, sweat and sour slaw.
- Navajo Taco–Crispy kale, green chile rice, black beans, handcrafted Navajo taco shell. Choice of adding roasted shrimp or pork.
- Slow-Cooked Pork Ribs–Hickory BBQ sauce, sweet and sour slaw.
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Salmon–Roasted red pepper aioli, wilted spinach and roasted cauliflower.
- Bananas Foster Beignets–Cream cheese, whipped cream and vanilla ice cream.
- Blackberry Bourbon Lemonade–Blackberries, Jim Beam, Chambord, lemonade and ginger beer.
- Summertime Sangria–Peach Schnapps, Tuaca, fresh fruit and cabernet.
For more information visit ztejas.com.