Calvin P. Goetz of Strategy Financial Group will be hosting his latest Lunch & Learn, “What is Risk Anyways? And Why Does it Matter to Me and My Future Financial Security?,” noon Thursday, June 18.
Lunch & Learn is a free seminar with lunch provided at the Strategy Financial Group Offices, 3200 E. Camelback Road, Suite 285, in Phoenix.
Guests will review time-tested portfolio risk management strategies, uncover lessons learned from previous market turns and take an in-depth look at the possible challenges a retiree could face.
What guests will learn about:
- Risk tolerance as it relates to retirement income and how to help ensure your investment allocation strategy is tailored to your risk tolerance level
- How long is the current bull market likely to last? Could we be in for a repeat of 2008?
- What are your options for financial planning? Which strategy makes the most sense for you and your family?
- How might future tax rate increases affect your retirement? Will you be left with enough money?
- Innovative software that can help estimate the impact of various potential economic events on your investment portfolio and retirement income
Do you know anyone who would benefit from this topic? Please bring them along. Space is limited so please call 602-343-9303 to reserve your spot.