Additionally, for the ninth consecutive year, Greenberg Traurig is top-listed by Best Lawyers in America for having the highest number of attorneys listed in the 2016 edition – over 350 attorneys are listed from across the firm’s U.S. offices.
Attorneys included in the Best Lawyers rankings are selected based upon a peer-review process, according to its website. In doing so, a general consensus of leading attorney opinions is established regarding their peers’ accomplishments and capabilities within their respective field.
The following 23 Greenberg Traurig Phoenix attorneys are listed in 2016 Best Lawyers in America:
- Brian H. Blaney – Corporate Governance Law; Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law; Securities/Capital Markets Law; Securities Regulation; Venture Capital Law
- Brian J. Schulman – Litigation – Securities; Securities Regulation
- Brigitte Finley Green – Public Finance Law
- Bruce E. Macdonough – Mergers and Acquisitions Law; Securities/Capital Markets Law
- David D. Cleary – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Jeffrey E. Walsh – Commercial Litigation; Construction Law; Litigation – Construction; Litigation -Real Estate
- Jerry Fellows – Litigation – Patent; Patent Law
- Gil Rudolph – Banking and Finance Law; Financial Services Regulation Law
- Harry J. Friedman – Tax Law
- Jean E. Harris – Securities/Capital Markets Law; Securities Regulation
- Jeffrey H. Verbin – Banking and Finance Law; Equipment Finance Law, Financial Services Regulation Law
- John E. Cummerford – Copyright Law; Patent Law; Trademark Law
- Karl A. Freeburg – Banking and Finance Law; Commercial Finance Law
- Kevin J. Morris – Banking and Finance Law; Commercial Finance Law
- Laurent Badoux – Labor Law – Management
- Mary E. Bruno – Employment Law – Management
- Michael Cafiso – Public Finance Law
- Pamela Overton – Commercial Litigation; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Quinn P. Williams – Corporate Law; Franchise Law; Venture Capital Law
- Rebecca Lynne Burnham – Land Use and Zoning Law; Real Estate Law
- Robert S. Kant – Corporate Law; Mergers & Acquisitions Law; Securities/Capital Markets Law; Securities Regulation
- Stacey F. Gottlieb – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- William R. DeHaan – Public Finance Law
In Arizona, Greenberg Traurig is top-listed based on number of attorneys in the state and in the Phoenix metro market for Public Finance Law, Securities/Capital Markets Law, Securities Regulation, and Venture Capital Law.
More information at: www.gtlaw.com.