Fennemore Craig, a leading Mountain West law firm, announced that 22 attorneys were selected to the prominent Chambers USA 2015 and the practice areas of Environment (including water rights) and Real Estate were listed in band one in Arizona.
The Real Estate practice was also listed in band one in Nevada.
“The success of our firm is built on the skill and character of our people – and the commitment of those people to the clients we serve,” said Steve Good, managing partner of Fennemore Craig.
“We are honored and gratified to see our people and practice groups recognized in the prestigious Chambers USA legal directory.”
Fennemore Craig attorneys recognized by Chambers USA 2015 include:
• Robert D. Anderson, Environment: Water Rights
• John J. Balitis, Labor & Employment
• Michael E. Buckley, Real Estate
• Aaron Cain, Corporate/M&A
• Lauren J. Caster, Environment: Water Rights
• Phillip F. Fargotstein, Environment (including Water Rights)
• Andrew M. Federhar, Litigation: General Commercial
• Margaret R. Gallogly, Environment: Water Rights
• Donald R. Gilbert, Labor & Employment
• Stephen A. Good, Corporate/M&A